Our Guidelines for Buying
The following are important guidelines to consider for selling your clothing, handbags, shoes and jewelry:
- Items should be in new or like-new condition with no rips, worn spots, stains, fading, missing buttons, missing labels or broken zippers, buckles or clasps
- Items should be “in fashion” which usually means purchased within the last 2 years
- Shoes must be new or barely worn
- Jewelry should be “statement” pieces--unique, interesting, and/or eye-catching
- Clothing should be clean, pressed and on hangers in ready to sell condition (we will return your hangers)
- Please bring Shoes and Purses in shopping bags. We will return bags to you (filled with your new purchases!), or, if you wish, we will reuse your shopping bags for our other customers.
WE ACCEPT CLOTHING ACCORDING TO THE SEASON
- Spring and Summer clothing is accepted late February through July
- Fall clothing is accepted late August through October
- Jeans, Handbags, and Jewelry are accepted all year
You may bring in up to 25 items at a time. We look at them while you wait, so allow yourself some time to shop or just relax with a provided beverage. Clothing is accepted by appointment during these times: Monday through Saturday 11 am to 4 pm. Call or email to schedule a time.
We pay you on the spot for the items we decide to purchase! Or, if you prefer, you can double your money in the form of a store credit and get the most for your items in trade.
Because of limited space, we don’t buy pants, suits, Winter clothing, active wear, wedding, bridesmaid dresses, men’s/children’s/pre-teen apparel.
Ann Taylor Loft
Citizens of Humanity
Dooney & Burke
|Rock and Republic
Seven for all Mankind
White House Black Market
BRANDS WE DON’T ACCEPT
Sorry but we don't generally take clothing from Eddie Bauer, JC Penny, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Target, and Kohl’s.